Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Back from Ottawa

What a crazy whirlwind of a weekend! We drove up to Ottawa for the Easter break, which was well worth its while for the proscuitto wrapped grissini alone. We got to see my family and some friends, eat our weight in ham and chocolate and generally be merry.

I can't wait to share some recipes with you from the weekend, but as this week is pure madness (I've running two after school clubs, and two at lunch activities), I doubt I'll get around to a fresh post before the weekend.

One of the great presents the Easter Pig (we don't have an Easter Bunny in my family) brought me was Gwyneth Paltrow's cookbook: My Father's Daughter: Delicious, Easy Recipes Celebrating Family & Togetherness. The recipes look amazing, and I'm really excited to start whipping some stuff up from it!


If you've made anything from it, I'd love to hear about your experiences and recommendations for recipes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...