Monday, July 25, 2011

Nectarine White Iced Tea

We're heading off to Salt Spring Island for my cousin's DIY island wedding on Thursday night, and I've finally, FINALLY, settled on the two recipes we'll be using for the iced tea and the lemonade. In one gigantic container, we'll be having some nectarine white iced tea, and in the other, some raspberry lemonade.

As I was making up the ingredient list, I realized we'd need 104 lemons.

That means 104 lemons need rolling, juicing and measuring to hopefully make 13 cups of fresh lemon juice. Yikes! Luckily, I should have some help in the kitchen... which is great, because although the recipes are kept to no more than 4 ingredients each (sugar, fruit, water, tea/lemons), there's steeping, straining, pureeing, etc.


Anyway, here's the recipe for Nectarine White Iced Tea. It's a Canadian Living recipe. They use peeled peaches, but I'm lazy and used unpeeled (but washed!) nectarines.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

oh I could go for this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...