Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cleaning House

How long would it take for your home to be guest ready?

I had this friend in Japan who was so enviably neat it blew my mind. Everything had a place! There was nary a spot of dirt in sight.

Me? I just discovered a colony of dust bunnies living under the computer table. I'm not going to evict them anytime soon.

The way I see it, I could spend a weekend doing a deep clean... or I could spend a frantic hour tidying, vacuuming and scrubbing the bathroom. So that's my answer. One frantic hour.

But, over the next few months, we're having several friends/family members come to stay with us, so a few things have to change. Bookcases, hangers for towels, a new vanity... the list just goes on and on.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...