Tuesday, August 17, 2010

PIP: Wedding Week Recap, part 2

If you ever plan on having a destination wedding, be prepared to do lots of running around. Although we had to do that, we also had lots of time to hang out at the beaches, eat and play with everyone.
Jenn, me and Katie (J&K were my bridesdudes)
Ocean at Kahekili Beach Park
Mum, Dad and Tom getting into the water.
Of course, the day before the wedding, I had to go get a manicure and pedicure. We went to the Grand Wailea's spa... oh the foot massage was to die for!


 And then, of course, the rehearsal dinner!

Mmm. Food.
Playmobile bride and groom in a pineapple cake
View above me from where I was sitting at the table
I was so excited about marrying Phil the next day - I thought I wasn't going to be able to sleep at all, but I was surprisingly calm. Stay tuned tomorrow for wedding pictures!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...