Sunday, September 12, 2010

August Cooks

If you haven't already, you should check out this project that some of the girls from the Knot's August '09 board have been participating in this past month! It's called August Cooks, and we try out new recipes together each week!

This week's recipe? Thai Lettuce Rolls.

Before plating.
It's basically ground meat mixed with fish sauce, sriracha, sugar, lime, basil, mint and cilantro. I think it's the fresh herbs that really sell me on this dish!

mint, purple basil and cilantro
You pile it all on to lettuce leaves and make a huge mess.

Just wrap it up and pop it in!

It was SO good. I think I ate 5 rolls and could have easily eaten more. So, to say that I really just adored this recipe would be something of an understatement! Click here for the how to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...