Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Friday!

I'm especially happy because I'm on my way up to the cottage! We have a PA day today, and that means I get to do my marking wherever I want. The cottage it is.

The May long weekend means the following:

1) We have to put the dock in the water.


And by "we", I mean the guys of the street. I usually stay on the shore with Jenn and stay nice and dry. Sometimes I take pictures of people's dogs.


It's a thing.

Anyway, once we get the dock in the water, it's play time, which means I get to go out round the bend here:


and go check out my favourite little bay: Dirty Gut Bay. It's at least 6 kinds of awesome.

Of course, there's only one way to travel:


Kayak, my friends. Yes, it's a river, and yes, I know, ocean kayak. But, it works and I love it.

Last year, my cousin Catherine joined us and had an awesomely cute encounter with a younger guy down the street.


Although she got an invite over, we didn't... so she stayed behind and we played awesome board games instead.


Have you played Dread Pirate? It's a good time. Recommended, for SURE.

Anyway, I'll be back on Tuesday! Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

But what will you eat?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...